Wednesday 24 December 2008

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING x

I just did all my christmas shopping today in like 5 hours haha, it was very stressful but i saw it through to the bitter end hehe.
I saw 3 chavs running like the speed of light away from a security guard, i could have stopped them but i was on the other side of a fence :( bad times.
I wonder what they had done.

This time last year i was involved in a homeless rally thing where me and all my mates got together and gave out old blankets and cloths that we own we even had soup and stuff but this year nobody has arranged anything :(
Maby we should have a youtube homeles rally :)

I really am not feeling the Christmas spirit this year for various reasons.
But im looking forward to the new year and have many things that need changing in my life.

Im just leaving to go round my nans and i wont be on the internet for like 3-4 days soo i hope you have an amazing christmass, with lots of amazing presents and endless love.
BYEEEE x

No comments: