Thursday 25 December 2008

ITSSSSS CHRISSTTMAAAAASSSSS

Hey WOW MY NANS GOT THE INTERNET.
We really are advancing in technology hehe.

Wellll today has been amazing sooo far :) grandad even recognised me this morning :)
Nans constant complaing about my vegetarianism hasnt stopped but ive been feeling so good i just dont care WOOOP WOOOP.
For those of you who dont know my parents are divorced so i get two days of christmas, which is amazing.
Today i got got:
- OZ season 6 ( wanted it for ages)
- 500 GB external hardrive.
- Korg synthasizer for my DS
- And some dv tapes for my camera

Tomorow im going back to my mums for second christmas or even secondmas ohh yeah, im smooth.

Not expecting anything in particular but really looking forward to it.

Hope your all having an amazing day, and i hope to see yall sooon x
MUCHIO CHRISTMAS LOVEEE x

No comments: