Wednesday 31 August 2016

Life's tough huh...

It's never something you get used to. 

I'd like to think I've adapted to its ebb and flow in the same way a camera stabiliser rids footage of obvious slips and bumps. Shaky footage would always exist if the stabiliser was never invented but with life it's not invented, it's crafted over time. Hit that bump running and next time you'll have a better understanding of how to approach the problem next time it occurs.

What do you do when you have an inability to learn.

When you react the same way every time.

When you're tired of seeing yourself from the outside and thinking "I wouldn't want to be around me when I'm like this".

When every thought you have which holds the potential to slip out your mouth is of no value and would bring nothing but irritation.

When the ONLY thing to do is to remove yourself from everyones field of vision because they would be better off without you in the room.

When you feel like everybody would be better off if you weren't around at all.

Then you're done.

Back to square one.

I'm not very well.



No comments: